We will release summaries of the Top 101 Business Books Ever Written. Not sure if you want to buy or hear the audiobook of a business book? Then read our summaries and save hours of searching. Use our summaries to quickly learn the insights that will propel you ahead of the curve — or use them to remember the great models and frameworks that each of the top 101 business books cover. And if you like a book — buy it.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BOOK TITLES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries.
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne.
- Mythical Man-Month by Frederick P. Brooks Jr..
- and 194 more titles.
Our book summaries are categorized by topics like: Business Innovation, Strategies, Marketing, Growth Marketing, Sales, Project Execution, Agile Methodologies…
To get the summaries when they are ready, follow these two steps:
- Write “Yes!” in the comments below to get on the guest list.
- Submit your email at http://youexec.com/book-notes so we can send you the password and access link to get the summaries when ready.
- Optionally, share this with friends.
A FEW SUMMARIES TO OUR SUMMARIES:
THE LEAN STARTUP
Summary Page 1 – Chapter 1: covers how to start measuring and pruning a startup. Chapter 2: who/what is an entrepreneur, translating strategy into action. Chapter 3: validating an idea, talking with customers, gathering data.
Summary Page 2 – Chapter 4: thinking big, starting small, experimenting to clean features and how to break it all down. Chapter 5: how strategy & vision change an MVP. Chapter 6: …
ALIBABA: THE HOUSE THAT…
Summary Page 1 – Chapter 1: history of Chinapages, Taobao, and the creation of Alibabb. Chapter 2: Alibaba’s culture and how the company runs. Chapter 3: early days of being a teacher and how that influenced Jack’s charisma.
Summary Page 2 – Chapter 4: first experience in America and Alibaba MVP – faxing websites before the web. Chapter 5: the transition of Chinapages to Alibaba. Chapter 6: …
BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY
Summary Page 1 – Chapter 1: example case studies, Cirque du Soleil, among others, and how new markets are identified. Chapter 2: analytical frameworks and tools to asses value of Blue Oceans. Chapter 3: expanding new markets and creating innovative products and services.
Summary Page 2 – Chapter 4: outsourcing and focusing on the big picture and market plays. Chapter 5: when are new customers…