https://www.canva.com/ — for designing communication tool such as poster, social media, etc, FREE
https://www.edjet.com — for e-learning portal, FREE
smart (comparative smarter or more smart, superlative smartest or most smart)
- Causing sharp pain; stinging. [quotations ▼]
- Sharp; keen; poignant.
- a smart pain
- Exhibiting social ability or cleverness. [quotations ▼]
- Exhibiting intellectual knowledge, such as that found in books.
- (often in combination) Equipped with digital/computer technology.
- smart bomb, smart car
- smartcard, smartphone
- a smart outfit
- Cleverly shrewd and humorous in a way that may be rude and disrespectful. [quotations ▼]
- He became tired of his daughter’s sarcasm and smart remarks.
- Sudden and intense. [quotations ▼]
- (US, Southern, dated) Intense in feeling; painful. Used usually with the adverb intensifier right.
- He raised his voice, and it hurt her feelings right smart.
- That cast on his leg chaffs him right smart.
- (archaic) Efficient; vigorous; brilliant. [quotations ▼]
- (archaic) Pretentious; showy; spruce.
- a smart gown
- (archaic) Brisk; fresh.
- a smart breeze